Wednesday 20 March 2013

Final designs ideas

These are my final design ideas for the cutlery for Heston Blumenthal's restaurant.



 
This fork has been designed to co inside with Heston's theme of stimulating the senses.
 
 
Here I was inspired to create a fork that had the handle style of the knife. This is visually stimulating and adds a new weird and wonderful way to enjoy dining at Heston's.

 
This spoon design shows the surface rendered with rough gold and smooth good. My reason for these colours and textures was to make it a visually beautiful object.
 

 
My final knife design comes from the simple curves that flow from the body of a "fat duck".
 I positiioned the blades at both sides to add a strange experience. The handle  can be wraou arounf around the back of the hand or can be held by the hand. This design will encourage users to use cutlery in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment