Thursday 28 February 2013

MOOD AND THEME BOARD

Starting point: Mood and Theme board

Mood Boards:- Here I have my very first mood boards that were inspired by Heston Blumenthal's "The Fat Duck Restaurant". Heston's promotes the user experience through stimulating the senses. This is done by the sound of the sea that is played through headphones in a shell while you eat sea food. It is believed that this will produce salt naturally in the mouth. There is also the sound of the farmyard which is played while eating beef, also believed to enhance the eating experience.

Therefore I want to design my cutlery around the theme of enhancing the dinning experience through stimulating the senses.



MOOD BOARD: THE SEA

I researched the rarest sea shells in the world to use in my design. This will add a fascinating aspect to the shape of the cutlery.




MOOD BOARD: THE FARMYARD

No comments:

Post a Comment